What information do we collect?
We may obtain certain personal information (such as name and other contact details) through our Sites. The types of personal information we may collect include:
1. Contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
2. Names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of others to whom you ask us to send information;
3. Username and password to access our products and services online;
4. Payment information (such as financial account information and billing address);
6. Online order history;
7. Information about your education, professional licenses and qualifications, legal work eligibility status, and other information relevant to our products or specific jobs for which you may apply;
8. Other personal and business information you may provide to us.
In addition, when you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A " cookie " is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A " web beacon ", also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain " clickstream data ", which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We may link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an e-mail we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites. See also our " Do Not Track Policy " below.
How and when will the information be used?
We may use the information we obtain through the sites via native access may be used to:
1. Create and manage your account;
2. Offer and provide products and services to you;
3. Process and collect payments for services;
4. Communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
5. Combine it with information we receive offline to send you offers or promotions;
6. Send information to others if you ask us to do so;
7. Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
8. Manage your application for employment with us and contact you in connection with potential employment opportunities;
9. Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
10. Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Sites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
11. Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
12. Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
13. Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
14. Any information acquired through integration with Google services (Gmail, Drive, etc.) does not follow the above usage and is acquired explicitly and only for the purpose of facilitating the usage of user-facing CRM features. Data is not used for advertisements of any kind, and never transferred, accessed, or utilized aside from cases of enabling functionality, customer support, or for necessary security purposes outlined and coinciding with Google's Limited Usage Requirements.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, local shared objects (also known as "Flash cookies"), web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as: (i) customizing our users' visits to our Sites, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users' interests; and the manner in which our users browse our Sites, and (iii) managing our business. We may supplement data we collect through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Sites, identify users of our Sites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Sites, how users navigate through our Sites, and how we may tailor our Sites to better meet the needs of our users. To identify local shared objects on your computer and adjust your settings, please visit: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Notice to Canadian Residents
We collect, use and disclose your personal information with your consent, which may be express or implied. You may withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information by us or by third parties for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us as specified below under "How to Contact Us." If you would like to access, update or ask us to delete your preferences or the personal information that we have collected about you, please contact us, and we will respond to your request within 30 days.
Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code §1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
Do Not Track Policy
Our website is not designed to respond to "do not track" signals received from browsers.
Links To Other Websites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How do we protect your information?
The privacy and protection of your information are important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any other wireless communication method can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, we make no guarantees, representations, or warranties with respect to the privacy of such transmitted information.
Google API Data Compliance Disclosure
Lucrativ's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
1. The App will only use access to read, write Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
2. The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
3. The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
What about Children?
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our Sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on our Sites, we will delete the information from our records.
How To Contact Us
2828 N. Central Avenue, 7th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States of America